Tuesday 6 August 2013

Ideas

How do people come up with ideas? It seems to be one of the major things to run this world whether it would be creating something that can compute data at fast rates (computers) or something simple and entertaining such as an alien coming to live among us humans and saving lives throughout his day (Superman). Everything in the world started off with an idea. Ideas usually come to us by accident or if we have a general interest in a certain field mixed with ambition we get a fixation on how we would like something to be. The possibilities of what humans can achieve seem limitless to me since seeing all we have achieved. You can argue that there's a limit but 20 years ago no one would imagine having half the technology we got now. As a kick start to my IT career I decided to learn Java and also get into Android app programming particularly games, since I am a game addict and all.
Like I said in one of my previous blog posts the amount of accomplishment you would feel from having an idea and making it happen would be astonishing so I am going to take little steps towards that goal and start creating my own java games. I have had a hard time having ideas come to my head. It took me a while to get some but the easiest way I made it happen is by just getting a pen, book and motivation and writing down gibberish until the ideas flow out of your head, it could be anything no matter how silly or hard. (Like who the hell thought of a game where you flick birds at pigs?)
Its been a busy as few months mixing work with private study but I know its all gonna pay off! In the meantime I am saving up to pay for my uni fees and I will also have a head start in the IT field having studied a language thoroughly. Its a long road ahead and I am willing to persist my way to the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment