Saturday 3 August 2013

Start to my blogging hobbie

Well not sure how many people actually read other peoples blogs who are yet to have a name for themselves or what not but the reason I want to get started on this is so I get a habit of keeping track of where my life is at and also share ideas and my personal interests to others, and to also meet people of similar interests of mine.
Well anyways I am from Victoria, Australia and I am an Electrician who is looking to get into the software engineering field and expand on my skill set. Long story short after I got my electrical license and the ambition of becoming a fully qualified electrician faded away I started to get bored and unhappy really quick about what I was currently doing, I knew I had the potential to do more with my life and didn't picture myself wasting 40+ hours a week doing the same thing over and over again just so I can make ends meet.
Well I watched this movie which inspired me (I know its very cliche but yeah) called "three idiots". Its a foreign movie in India which is basically how two guys made friends with this eccentric guy who totally changed their lives by convincing them that turning their passion into their careers is the key to success and happiness. This movie really touched me and made me think I was so dumb when I was in high school not to pursue my dreams (I wanted to be someone big in the computer industry).
Well anyways ambition was non existent after I had gotten my electrical license, don't get me wrong I like doing the job, I love helping run a business and I am very good at what I do, I have been doing it for nearly 5 years of course it has grown on me! But still something inside of me disagreed with letting myself just tread water my whole life, I did something which in the past would have not been proud of admitting, I went and bought these motivational tapes to listen to called "Personal Power 2, by Tony Robbins" and I gotta admit it was a wake up call after listening to it.
I decided on my dream of making a name for myself in the IT industry and it is gonna be an enjoyable ride! Well first of all I will share an insight that had hit me a couple days ago. Artists, they work so hard at what they do, let me re phase, what they love doing! The stories I hear of these kind of people that work day and night to produce music, paintings, designs, pictures, etc, they probably feel the greatest feeling of accomplishment since what they made is their own idea, then they took action on the idea, produced a result and have people admire it. It must be a beautiful feeling. Its something I want to feel several times in my lifetime.
The amount of things one can achieve in the world of technology is limitless and I am choosing to be part of it. Well if your reading this I appreciate that you gave me your time and I hope to start connecting with others so we can share each others interests and journeys.
For now ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment